The Manor House is now proudly owned by Ean Parsons and Ian Philipson who are business partners and directors of Manor House (1707) Ltd. Ean has lived for many years in Sedgefield and Ian lives near Durham. The business partners came together in 2000 to set up Parsons Containers ltd., a shipping container company based in Sedgefield, County Durham and in 2011 the company moved onto the top floor of the Manor House as tenants. In 2014 they took the opportunity to purchase the building from Dewjoc Architects who had owned the building from 2007. During 2015 the restoration work was undertaken to bring the Manor House to a high standard for hiring rooms as a premium office centre. Licences have also been obtained for the Manor House to become a licenced premises and so that it can host civil marriages and civil partnerships.
There are many other plans for the building for the future and the owners are keen that the historical character of the building is maintained and any activities are in keeping with that aim.